Nadi International Airport has been named in the top 10 most scenic airports in the world by voters from around the globe.
The top 10 was rounded out by two new entries: Dubai International Airport and Fiji’s Nadi International Airport.
The results were revealed on Tuesday by PrivateFly who carried out the annual Scenic Airports Poll.
The winner, for the third year in a row, is Ireland’s Donegal Airport. On the island’s northwest coast, there are sweeping views of rugged coastline, pristine beaches and the steep slopes of Mount Errigal on the approach to this regional airport in Carrickfinn.While the top spot was held by an old favorite, there are six new entries in this new year’s top 10.The highest new entry is Tanzania’s Msembe Airstrip, in second place, which serves East Africa’s Ruaha National Park.
10 most scenic airport landings, according to PrivateFly
1. Donegal Airport, Ireland
2. Msembe Airstrip, Tanzania
3. Skiathos (Alexandros Papadiamantis) Airport, Greece
4. Orlando (Melbourne) International Airport, Florida
5. Barra Airport, Scotland
6. Bora Bora (Motu Mute) Airport, French Polynesia
7. St Maarten (Princess Juliana) International Airport, St Maarten
8. Praslin Island Airport, Seychelles
9. Dubai International Airport, United Arab Emirates
10. Nadi International Airport, Fiji